Supply Chain Management
Media Sales and Logistics
On the Dot Media Logistics services offer a cost effective and reliable Fixed Route Distribution service to a footprint of over 15,000 retail customers nationally offering
– Fixed route distribution for media products for magazines and newspapers.
– Bulk distribution throughout South Africa.
– Just-In-Time Warehousing facilities across 18 Depots.
– Stock control, picking, and packing.
– Reverse Logistics, managing returns and account/cash collections.
With a market share of 74% of Magazines and 33% share of Newspapers in South Africa, media circulation is our business. OtD plays a leading role in the development and execution of circulation strategies that increase our customers’ success by driving costs down, enhancing reach, improving market positioning and most importantly, sales. OtD will liaise on your behalf and manage all the components of your publication’s store presence with our retailers. Our in-house team of highly experienced product managers provides valuable strategic input through insight into the dynamics of diverse sales channels and the achievement of a specific circulation focus.
Media Sales and Logistics Value
On the Dot provides clients with value add services including, Demand Planning, Merchandising, Retail Management, Informal Market and Debtor Management.
– Demand Planning
– Retail Management,
– Informal Market.
– Debtor Management.
Contact the New Business Development Team for more info:
Danilo Chembene : 062 754 0975
Bennie Pienaar : 082 888 3688
On the Dot Pamphlet distribution provides access to demographically targeted consumer markets offering a reliable accurate, efficient and cost effective direct marketing communication platform.
On the Dot have extended their service offerings to clients, teaming up with a number of experts to offer numerous alternative services, with the launch of Multi-Channel Marketing which includes:
- – Roadshows,
- – Activations at Taxi Ranks,
- – Schools, Campus, Clinics and Community Groups,
- – In-store Promotions,
- – Intersection Blitz,
- – Loud Halo Activations,
- – Interior/Exterior Taxi Advertising,
- – Billboards,
- – Vehicle Branding,
- – Mobile Call to Action
- – Print and Design Packages,
- – Point Distribution,
- – Poster Erection,
- – Research,
- – Township tours.
Affording clients multiple ways to Marketing success.
On the Dot Subscriptions and delivery services help to retain subscribers giving returns you can bank on, our services help you expand subscriber numbers. Fixed Home deliveries offer the following;
- – Deliver over 100,000 daily newspapers and magazines subscriptions nationally, 7 days a week,
- – Superior subscriber service,
- – Pre-negotiated access into exclusive gated-communities,
- – Daily delivery door-to-door before 06:30 am,
- – Our unique multiproduct structure offers a single solution to all print media needs,
- – Network comprises of 3,000 delivery agents supervised by 400 organizers.
Press Support Distribution
On the Dot Press Support services offer importing of magazines and distribution of newspapers and magazines to airports, servicing lounges, airlines and surrounding hotels.
Press Support distributes more than 305,000 copies of printed media products to customers in the 4 major centres monthly. These centres are OR Tambo International Airport and surroundings, King Shaka International Airport and surroundings, Cape Town International Airport and surroundings and Port Elizabeth Airport.
Newspapers are collected daily from 12:00am from different printing plants by contractors. Contractors collect, split and pack bulk stock according to quantities per client and deliver to airports and lounges by 05:00am. A second trip is done during the day, contractors in Johannesburg collect magazines packed per client and flights from the warehouse and distribute to clients.