• Our expertise in this area provides better cost-effective ordering and prediction to our clients,
• Total print order management; on behalf of the publisher, allocating stock across all sales channels,
• Stock allocation; on individual agent level for single copy sales – through state-of-the-art forecasting systems that take into account previous events, sales history and breaking news,
• Detailed analysis and reporting.
• Comprehensive scalable merchandising to over 2,000 retail customers,
• First line merchandising capabilities to over 15,000 retail customers,
• Category Management programme execution,
This service is supported by our intensive distribution infrastructure and longstanding relationships with the trading community.
• Retail listings; Through our longstanding relationships, we can assist with major retailers and smaller cash agent stores to give your title preferential consideration.
• Footprint Development; On the Dot is constantly evaluating our sales outlet footprint in order to ensure maximum reach for all products and titles.
• Advertising and promotions; Development and implementation of point-of-sale strategies. Creative in-store promotions in major retail groups and airports; printing and distribution of marketing/media elements; complete campaign installation; activation at store level; maintenance of in-store promotion stands and point of sale material, as well as post campaign reporting.
• 5,800 Informal retailers / Spazas nationally serviced daily,
• Distribution capabilities within the townships,
• Reverse logistics,
• 3,100 Street seller network,
• Brand awareness campaigns, activations and sampling at Commuter hotspots, and taxi ranks,
• Market research capabilities within the informal markets.
The sales channels that we collect from are:
• Retail (account and cash customers
• Street sales
• Provide retailers with cash and account options as methods of payment
Current stats from our call center:
• Ave 14,000 calls made or received
• Ave 31,000 emails received
• 5.2% sales conversion rate
• 23,000 finance actions per month
• 3,700 complaints managed
• 39,000 sales calls made