- Our expertise in this area provides better cost-effective ordering and prediction to our clients,
- Total print order management; on behalf of the publisher, allocating stock across all sales channels,
- Stock allocation; on individual agent level for single copy sales through state-of-the-art forecasting systems that take into account previous events, sales history and breaking news,
- Detailed analysis and reporting.
- Comprehensive scalable merchandising to over 2,000 retail customers,
- First line merchandising capabilities to over 15,000 retail customers,
- Category Management programme execution,This service is supported by our intensive distribution infrastructure and longstanding relationships with the trading community.
- Retail listings; Through our longstanding relationships, we can assist with major retailers and smaller cash agent stores to give your title preferential consideration.
- Footprint Development; On the Dot is constantly evaluating our sales outlet footprint in order to ensure maximum reach for all products and titles.
- Advertising and promotions; Development and implementation of point-of-sale strategies. Creative in-store promotions in major retail groups and airports; printing and distribution of marketing/media elements; complete campaign installation; activation at store level; maintenance of in-store promotion stands and point of sale material, as well as post campaign reporting.
- 5800 Informal retailers / Spazas nationally serviced daily,
- Distribution capabilities within the townships,
- Reverse logistics,
- 3100 Street seller network,
- Brand awareness campaigns, activations and sampling at Commuter hotspots, and taxi ranks,
- Market research capabilities within the informal markets.
- The sales channels that we collect from are:
- Retail (account and cash customers
- Street sales
- Provide retailers with cash and account options as methods of payment
- Current stats from our call center:
- Ave 14,000 calls made or received
- Ave 31,000 emails received
- 5.2% sales conversion rate
- 23,000 finance actions per month
- 3,700 complaints managed
- 39,000 sales calls made