- Fixed route distribution for media products for magazines and newspapers.
- Bulk distribution throughout South Africa.
- Just-In-Time Warehousing facilities across 18 Depots.
- Stock control, picking, and packing.
- Reverse Logistics, managing returns and account/cash collections.
With a market share of 74% of Magazines and 33% share of Newspapers in South Africa, media circulation is our business. OtD plays a leading role in the development and execution of circulation strategies that increase our customers' success by driving costs down, enhancing reach, improving market positioning and most importantly, sales. OtD will liaise on your behalf and manage all the components of your publication's store presence with our retailers. Our in-house team of highly experienced product managers provides valuable strategic input through insight into the dynamics of diverse sales channels and the achievement of a specific circulation focus.
Our extensive industry knowledge and sophisticated demographic data makes us as market leaders the best choice when it comes to distributing your pamphlet to any corner of South Africa. As a client of ours you receive measurable results, an increased reach, precision market targeting of your market, no wastage and a world class, cost effective media alternative.
We specialize in:
- Door to Door,
- Taxi Rank distribution
On the Dot has been in operation for over 21 years, with an extensive infrastructure with 35 South African depots and 6 overborder depots in Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho and Swaziland, utilizing 328 contract drivers, 2602 runners and 96 quality controllers.
With extensive infrastructure and large team On the Dot distributes over 1 billion Pamphlets per year, 85 million community newspapers, more than 20 million Vukuzenzele newspapers per annum and can distribute to 15.2 million households in 5 days.
- Activations at Taxi Ranks, Schools, Campus, Clinics and Community Groups,
- In-store Promotions,
- Intersection Blitz,
- Loud Halo Activations,
- Interior/Exterior Taxi Advertising,
- Vehicle Branding,
- Mobile Call to Action
- Print and Design Packages,
- Point Distribution,
- Poster Erection,
- Township tours.
Affording clients multiple ways to Marketing success.
- Deliver over 100,000 daily newspapers and magazines subscriptions nationally, 7 days a week,
- Superior subscriber service,
- Pre-negotiated access into exclusive gated-communities,
- Daily delivery door-to-door before 06:30 am,
- Our unique multiproduct structure offers a single solution to all print media needs,
- Network comprises of 3,000 delivery agents supervised by 400 organizers.
Press Support distributes more than 305,000 copies of printed media products to customers in the 4 major centres monthly. These centres are OR Tambo International Airport and surroundings, King Shaka International Airport and surroundings, Cape Town International Airport and surroundings and Port Elizabeth Airport.
Newspapers are collected daily from 12:00am from different printing plants by contractors. Contractors collect, split and pack bulk stock according to quantities per client and deliver to airports and lounges by 05:00am. A second trip is done during the day, contractors in Johannesburg collect magazines packed per client and flights from the warehouse and distribute to clients.